Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Trailer - Storm Glass by Maria Snyder

Synopsis: STORM GLASS is the first in a fantastic new trilogy by Maria V. Snyder, author of POISON STUDY. In this first book we meet Opal Cowan, a student at Sitia's magic academy with unique magical skills. She is called upon to embark on a mission to help the Stormdancer Clan. But danger and deception abound and the mission goes awry. Using untested magic, which could destroy her, is now Opal's only hope of saving them all...

Storm Glass is published by MIRA and is available now.

2 comments:

  1. Jenny started poison study but was not moved to continue.....the one you just recommended arrived yesterday! (Can't remember the title but the one that sounds like a cross between Hunger Games and Gone!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know If I said it already but …I’m so glad I found this site…Keep up the good work I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say great blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete