Thursday, July 18, 2013

Crime Writing Month 2013 - Roundup

I've really enjoyed catching up with some of my favourite crime series for crime writing month. I have several I didn't fit in in time, not just the ones I mentioned the other day. I've just finished Kate Harrison's Soul Fire and can't wait to see how it all resolves in Soul Storm. I've also got Jill Hathaway's sequel to Slide - Imposter and many more...

Here's a summary of the posts for crime writing month 2013:
Sam Hepburn on Crime Thrillers
Review of Liar & Spy by Rebecca Stead
Review of Dead to You by Lisa McMann
Spotlight: Emily Mason's Ghost Detectives
Spotlight: Holly Webb's Maisie Hitchins series
Spotlight: Kate Pankhurst's Mariella Mystery series
Review of Atticus Claw Breaks the Law by Jennifer Gray
Spotlight: Sally Gardner's Wings & Co series
Review of The Flip Flop Club: Midnight Messages by Ellen Richardson
Spotlight: Lauren Child's Ruby Redfort series
Review of Theodore Boone: The Activist by John Grisham
Spotlight: Chris Ould's Street Duty series
New Historical Crime titles
Review of Kentucky Thriller by Lauren St John
Some upcoming crime titles
Review of The Case of the Good-Looking Corpse by Caroline Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment